From Elizabeth Scott, M.S., your Guide to Stress Management
October commemorates both "Positive Attitude Month" and "Emotional Wellness Month," which adds up to less stress. Looking on the bright side, as was mentioned in last week's newsletter, Optimism, Joy and The Bright Side, can bring greater emotional wellness and resilience, and both positive attitudes and emotional wellness are associated with reduced feelings of stress. This newsletter focuses on positive attitude development, and the next newsletter will let you know what you can to maintain emotional wellness. This is going to be an October to remember! -Elizabeth Scott
Happy Positive Attitude Month!
Q: How Does Positive Thinking Impact Stress?
Who's The Happiest?
Poll: Are You An Optimist or a Pessimist?
- I'm Definitely An Optimist!
- If Forced To Choose, I Guess I'm Somewhat More Optimistic.
- If Forced To Choose, I Guess I'm Somewhat More Pessimistic.
- Oh, I'm A Total Pessimist!
- Not sure? Take The Optimism Quiz and Find Out Which Mode of Thinking You Tend to Favor!